Welcome to the Web Site of the Furness Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
This is the place to find out all about your local CAMRA branch, the breweries and pubs in the area and what is happening in the branch, including the fabulous Ulverston Beer Festival that takes place every September.
We have a local magazine that you can often find in the pubs around the Furness area and you can even download a copy from this site. The latest version, Issue 61 - Winter 2016/7, is now available on the Branch Magazine page.
Please have a look around the website - we hope you like what you see and that you enjoy our wonderful area, its amazing choice of top quality breweries and its friendly local pubs.
If you want to know what happened at the 2016 Ulverston Beer Festival then we have a whole page dedicated to it, including the lists of beers, ciders and perries that we had available.
Coming up on 21st February 2017 is the National Winter Ales Festival in Norwich. Not to be missed if you can make it there!
The venue is The Halls, St. Andrews Plain, Norwich NR3 1AU.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 19:45 : Join @CAMRAEquinox at the Spring Equinox Beer Festival, which starts today! Visit northsussex.camra.org.uk for more
- Thursday, 18:10 : Calling all @RamblersGB members - @CAMRABooks is giving you money off their Pub Walks series. See your January newsletter for more!
- Thursday, 16:30 : Already booked to come to the Members' Weekend, AGM & Conference? Tickets for the trips are on sale now: ow.ly/in6d309hXqf @ED_CAMRA
- Thursday, 15:27 : There's a vote coming up in the House of Lords around better planning protection for pubs. Show your support: ow.ly/brOe309hRFM
- Thursday, 14:57 : There's still plenty of time to get yourself to the @WinterAlesFest... #NWAF2017 twitter.com/WinterAlesFest…