Welcome to the Web Site of the Furness Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Have a look at our Furness CAMRA Facebook page as well as this website.
This is the place to find out all about your local CAMRA branch, the breweries and pubs in the area and what is happening in the branch, including the fabulous Ulverston Beer Festival that takes place every September.
We have a local magazine that you can often find in the pubs around the Furness area and you can even download a copy from this site. The latest version, Issue 62 - Spring 2017, is now available on the Branch Magazine page.
Please have a look around the website - we hope you like what you see and that you enjoy our wonderful area, its amazing choice of top quality breweries and its friendly local pubs.
If you want to know what happened at the 2016 Ulverston Beer Festival then we have a whole page dedicated to it, including the lists of beers, ciders and perries that we had available.
Coming up soon, the Chequers/Dalton Beer Festival, now in its third year|
Make a note in your diary for 21st and 22nd of April.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Saturday, 10:05 : Make the most of your #MildMonth event - we have promotional materials available that you can order here: ow.ly/gteS309XAil
- Saturday, 01:30 : The @savetheQH Crowdfunder, which aims to save the Queens Head in Tebworth, is now live: ow.ly/EFZb30b3pRJ pic.twitter.com/xUtv4KyauL
- Friday, 19:35 : If you've taken photos at a #communitypubsmonth event, we'd love to see them. Share them with us, and we'll RT the best!
- Friday, 17:05 : We're now out of the office until Monday, so please note that any questions or queries posted will be picked up then. Have a great weekend!
- Friday, 13:35 : RT @gbbf: Don't forget that CAMRA Members receive a discount on their tickets for #GBBF, which are available now:… twitter.com/i/web/status/8…