Welcome to the Web Site of the Furness Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
This is the place to find out all about your local CAMRA branch, the breweries and pubs in the area and what is happening in the branch, including the fabulous Ulverston Beer Festival that takes place every September.
We have a local magazine that you can often find in the pubs around the Furness area and you can even download a copy from this site. The latest version is issue 59 - Summer 2016.
Please have a look around the website - we hope you like what you see and that you enjoy our wonderful area, its amazing choice of top quality breweries and its friendly local pubs.
Details of the 2016 Ulverston Beer Festival are on a separate page and as well as general information it also has links for you to download the lists of beers, ciders and perries.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Wednesday, 08:41 : RT @TwoTowersAle: Join @BrumCAMRA on a tour around some of #Birmingham's breweries on Sat 1st Oct. Find the timetable here @BrumHour facebook.com/twotowersbrewe…
- Wednesday, 14:43 : RT @AnnaELGuardian: @GuardianJoey and @LaraGuardian took on a tough assignment when they put @CAMRA_Official 's beer guide to the test m.guardian-series.co.uk/news/14769035.…
- Wednesday, 12:59 : RT @VisitSheffield: .@sheffbeerfest returns to @KelhamIsland 19-22 Oct with 300+ ales & ciders #Sheffield welcometosheffield.co.uk/visit/news/201… pic.twitter.com/SUNFyKpr6b
- Wednesday, 12:47 : RT @cognicrouch: Pleased to see @DanielZeichner so high up the @CAMRA_Official Hoopla Leader Board! :) #Lab16 pic.twitter.com/1cAMqzGTUT
- Wednesday, 12:58 : RT @Ascot_Beer_Fest: Beers sorted. Racing sorted. Weather sorted. Have you got your tickets sorted? Discount for @CAMRA_Official members… twitter.com/i/web/status/7…