Welcome to the Web Site of the Furness Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Have a look at our Furness CAMRA Facebook Group as well as this website and you can now follow us @FurnessCAMRA on Twitter as well.
Your local branch
This is the place to find out all about your local CAMRA branch, the breweries and pubs in the area and what is happening in the branch, including the fabulous Ulverston Beer Festival that takes place every September.
We have a local magazine that you can often find in the pubs around the Furness area and you can even download a copy from this site. The latest version, Issue 67 - Summer 2018, is now available on the Branch Magazine page. In addition, there is a flip-book version available (latest version only), on our InnQuirer Issue 67 - Summer 2018. You may need to zoom in to read the text, depending on how you are viewing it.
Please have a look around the website - we hope you like what you see and that you enjoy our wonderful area, its amazing choice of top quality breweries and its friendly local pubs.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Thursday, 18:00 : Pub Aid, the working party raising awareness of the great job pubs do at the heart of their communities, wants to f… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 13:30 : RT @ParliPubOTY: We have a contender! The Portland Arms Pub @ThePortlandArms in Cambridge nominated for @ParliPubOTY by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 15:30 : RT @ParliPubOTY: We have a contender! The Eastfield Inn @theeastfieldinn in Bristol North West nominated for @ParliPubOTY by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
- Thursday, 11:30 : RT @ParliPubOTY: We have a contender! The Murderers Pub in Norwich South nominated for @ParliPubOTY by @labourlewis #ParliPubOTY pic.twitter.com/4L4HuGO2VA
- Wednesday, 15:00 : RT @ParliPubOTY: We have a contender! The Rusty Barrel @rugeleymicropub in Cannock Chase nominated for @ParliPubOTY by… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…