Welcome to the Web Site of the Furness Branch of CAMRA - The Campaign for Real Ale
Have a look at our Furness CAMRA Facebook page as well as this website and you can now follow us @FurnessCAMRA on Twitter as well.
This is the place to find out all about your local CAMRA branch, the breweries and pubs in the area and what is happening in the branch, including the fabulous Ulverston Beer Festival that takes place every September.
We have a local magazine that you can often find in the pubs around the Furness area and you can even download a copy from this site. The latest version, Issue 63 - Summer 2017, is now available on the Branch Magazine page.
Please have a look around the website - we hope you like what you see and that you enjoy our wonderful area, its amazing choice of top quality breweries and its friendly local pubs.
If you want to know what happened at the 2016 Ulverston Beer Festival then we have a whole page dedicated to it, including the lists of beers, ciders and perries that we had available.
Twitter / CAMRA_Official
- Friday, 17:10 : We're now out of the office until Monday. Have a great weekend! 🍻
- Friday, 14:30 : Following disappointing progress with the Pubs Code, CAMRA has published a three point plan calling for change: ow.ly/Tspa30dO0sp
- Friday, 09:43 : RT @gbbf: You've been asking for it, and now it's here - the Beer Finder is live! gbbf.org.uk/beer-finder/ #FridayFeeling pic.twitter.com/m0Wnf8A1HS
- Friday, 09:34 : After much confusion and delay relating to the the Pubs Code over the last 12 months, CAMRA is calling for action. thetimes.co.uk/article/camra-…
- Friday, 09:30 : The Market Bosworth Rail Ale Festival starts today! Find out all about it, and other railway beer festivals here: ow.ly/BboU30dKfNN